Hengsheng Product Classification
What are the 8 key points for selecting a large flow gear pump ?
1. It is necessary to find out what the gear oil pump and the medium conveyed by the gear pump are and what the viscosity is.
2. How high is the temperature of the gear oil pump and gear pump in actual use?
3. Whether the large-flow gear pump and gear pump have forward and reverse rotation in use. If reverse pumping is sometimes used during use, it should be specified when ordering. Because gear oil pumps, gear pumps with mechanical seals are prohibited from reversing, and conventional gear pump oil pumps, gear pumps will be used to reverse gear pump gears.
4. It is necessary to calculate the actual pipeline resistance and pipeline loss of the gear oil pump and gear pump according to the actual pipeline conditions of the customer.
5. Whether the medium actually delivered by the gear pump is corrosive, what is the pH value of the specific medium, and whether the corrosivity of the medium changes with temperature in actual use.
6. Whether the medium conveyed by the gear oil pump and gear pump is lubricating, whether it contains particles or is easy to crystallize.
7. The gear pump requires high working pressure in actual use, how long the actual pipeline is, how high the high point is, and how many elbows are in the middle of the pipeline.
8. When large flow gear pumps and gear pumps need to work under high temperature, they should be specified when ordering.