Hengsheng Product Classification
The mass production of gear oil pump shafts and spare parts cannot be separated from various machine tools. Today I will introduce the characteristics of centerless grinders over ordinary grinders.
Centerless grinding machine is a type of grinding machine that does not need to use the axial positioning of the workpiece. It is mainly composed of three mechanisms: a grinding wheel, an adjustment wheel, and a workpiece support. The grinding wheel actually performs the grinding work, and the adjustment wheel controls The rotation of the workpiece and the control of the feed speed of the workpiece. As for the workpiece support to support the workpiece during grinding, there are several ways to cooperate with these three types of machinery, except for stopping grinding, which is the same in principle.
Centerless Grinder Features:
1. Continuous processing, no need to retract the tool, short copying time for clamping workpieces, high productivity.
2. The bracket and guide wheel positioning mechanism has better rigidity than the center of the ordinary cylindrical grinder and the center frame mechanism, and the cutting amount can be larger, which is conducive to the processing of slender shaft workpieces, and it is easy to achieve high-speed grinding and strong grinding.
3. The workpiece of the centerless grinding machine is positioned on the positioning mechanism by the outer circle. The grinding amount is the margin on the diameter of the workpiece. Therefore, the wear of the grinding wheel, the compensation of the feeding mechanism, and the repeated positioning accuracy error of the cutting mechanism affect the diameter accuracy of the part. . Only half of the ordinary cylindrical grinder, without the need to punch the center hole, and easy to realize loading and unloading automation.
4. The centerless grinder does not have a mechanism to ensure the relative position accuracy (coaxiality, perpendicularity, etc.) of the grinding surface and the non-grinding surface, and the roundness is poor when grinding the peripheral intermittent surface.
5. Grinding the surface is easy to produce odd-numbered roundness. If it is larger, it will often cause the illusion that the measurement size is smaller than the maximum solid size, which will affect the assembly quality and work performance.
6. Wide-wheel centerless grinder through-type mechanism, which can increase the machining allowance each time. When cutting into the grinding, it can sequentially grind complex profiles or multi-wheel grinding, with high productivity and a wide range of applications.